Pre Fabricated Buildings
The Pre-Engineered steel structure are designed for resistant to moisture, adverse weather conditions, earthquake, termites & fire that provide you with lifelong durability, safety & very low cost of maintenance. Pre-engineered steel building is a very simple and economical with the necessary Architectural, Engineering & Construction with Pre-engineered steel Buildings.
A metal Building system is selected for the Project at hand, the next milestone is choosing among the available types of Pre-Engineered primary framing. Proper selection of primary framing, the backbone of Metal Buildings, goes a long way toward a successful implementation of the design steps to follow. Some of the factors that influence the choice of Main Framing include:
- Dimension of Building: Width, Length & Height
- Roof Slope
- Required column- free clear Spans
- Occupancy of the Building and acceptability of exposed steel columns
- Proposed Roof & wall materials.
Nomenclature of Pre-Engineered Building / Metal Building.
- Reduce Construction Time
- Flexibility of Expansion
- Large Clear Span
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficient Roofing and Wall Systems
- Architectural Versatility
Poultry shed/farm for broiler layer breeder chicken design
This style of poultry house is widely used for its convenience and low-cost.
1) Light steel structure
2) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage.
3) The steel structure adopts hot-DIP galvanized steel
4) The product not only has advantages of rust protection, acid resistance, good insulation performance, but also neat and artistic. What’s more, the steel structure is also famous for its conformation with the principles of physics, easy structure, high efficiency, lower cost, great flexibility, fire and wind protection, lighting and shock protection.
- Frame for Width – 24 to 40 M with two span with two ridge
- Frame for Width – 48 to 96 M with four span with single ridge
- Frame for Width – 36 to 72 M with three span with single ridge
- Frame for Width – 24 to 48 M with two span single ridge
- Frame for Width – 6 to 60 M with single span single ridge
- Frame for Width – 3 to 18 M with single span single slope
Warehouses, Factories, workshops, Offices, Gas stations, Show rooms, schools, vehicle parking sheds, Railway stations, indoor stadiums, bridges, aircraft hangars, community halls
Conventional Frame Verses Pre-Engineered Rigid Frame
Frames of Pre-Engineered Buildings are made from extensive inventory of standard steel plates stocked to the Pre-engineered Building. Pre-Engineered Building Frames are normally tapered and often have flanges & web of Variable thickness along the individual Members.
The Frame geometry matches the shape of internal stress (Bending Moment) diagram thus optimizing material usage and reducing the total weight of structure, also the entire rigid frame is allow to sway in tolerable limit hence low reaction & moment. RCC rooting save the cost of RCC footing & pedestals.
In conventional steel Buildings, mill produce hot rolled sections (Beams & Columns) are used. The size of each member is selected on the basis of the maximum internal stress in the member. The hot rolled sections have a constant depth, many part of the member, in areas of low internal stresses, and are in excess of design requirements
Cladding – sheet of Roof and wall.
We offer cost effective aesthetically pleasing roof and wall cladding systems for all industrial use with wide range of roofing and cladding materials used for pre engineering building structures.
Special Profile Roof and wall cladding is made of high strength pre-coated metal sheets for roof slopes low as 1 in 10. Roof and wall cladding used as internal lines for double skin roof & wall Construction. Roof and wall cladding is the most preferred because of the low maintenance to building construction and low cost.
|Combination||Type of coating||Base Metal||Thickness|
|99.5 % Zn||RMP/SMP||High Tensile /CR||0.47 mm to .8mm|
|Al 55%Zn 43.4%Si 1.6%||RMP/SMP||High Tensile Steel||0.47 mm to 0.5 mm|
|Al 55%Zn 43.4%Si 1.6%||RMP/SMP||RMP/SMP High Tensile Steel||0.47 mm to 0.5 mm|
Secondary Member – Purling And Grits Cooled Rolled (Z & C Shape)
Purling, grits and eave struts are secondary structural members used to support the wall and roof panels. Purling are used on the roof; grits are used on the walls and eave struts are used at the intersection of the sidewall and the roof.
Secondary members have two other functions:
- Act as struts that help in resisting part of the longitudinal loads that are applied on the building such as wind and earthquake loads
- Provide lateral bracing to the compression flanges of the main frame members thereby increasing frame capacity.
Purling, grits and eave struts are available in high grade steel conforming to ASTM A 607 Grade 50 or equivalent, available in 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm. 2.0 mm, 2.25 mm, 2.5 mm and 3.0 mm thickness. pre-They come with a pre-galvanized finish, or factory painted with a minimum of 35 microns (DFT) of corrosion